Friday, January 16, 2009

Getting Ready for Ellie

Hello all! We have friends who started a blog to keep their out-of-town family and friends updated on all the exciting happenings that took place as they prepared for their baby and after she arrived. It was so much fun to follow, so here I am blogging for the first time!

We're finding ourselves in the countdown of my pregnancy - somewhere around 56 days to go. I can not believe it has gone by so fast and that before we know it, there will be a little one in our home. I bought a pack of newborn diapers the other day because I'm starting to realize that this really is going to happen! Very weird to see them in the basket along with all my other purchases...

I probably won't update this blog too much or at all before Ellie arrives. I just wanted to "practice" a bit. I knew that it would never get done if I waited until she is here :) Yes, we've already named her - Elizabeth Jeanne - Elizabeth for Cary's sister and Jeanne for mine (Sandra Jeanne). Although she probably won't hear her full name much (the first day of school, graduation day), we love knowing that her given name is a combination of two special people in our lives.

There have been many people asking, so I've included a recent picture of "the belly"....enjoy!

5 Comments:

At January 17, 2009 at 7:20 PM , Blogger Kasey Broocks said...

Your husband is so handsome!

 
At January 20, 2009 at 8:02 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

Oh my goodness! You are the cutest pregnant person!!!! You look awesome! I love the blog and can't wait to see pictures of little Ellie - but in the meantime, pics of your growing belly are great!

 
At January 23, 2009 at 2:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Miss Yetman - you are too cute!You look fabulous. Can't wait for the little one to arrive. Give my love to Cary. Miss you my dear. xo hil

 
At January 27, 2009 at 3:00 PM , Blogger Lisa Weisner said...

Kasey, You are just adorable! I think the name and meaning behind it is beautiful. I love the blog and will look forward to more updates and pictures!!
By the way, your husband is very handsome!

Lisa

 
At February 20, 2009 at 4:18 PM , Blogger Katie said...

kasey, henry and i are glad to see that a picture of lucy is included on the blog. we will be watching to see how the doggy princess handles the arrival of the baby princess!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home