Tuesday, September 15, 2009

6 months and counting...

Can't believe it's been 6 months!


I love this chair!! ...and the food that comes with it!!!



One of the first times, Ellie sat up for a while on her own.



Look at me, Lucy - I'm standing!!


Ellie had her 6 month check up yesterday. She weighs 14 pounds and 12 ounces and is 25 and 3/4 inches long! There were also more shots :( but overall is was a good visit!

Ellie is getting better at sitting up alone, but has yet to pull herself into that position. We have also hit the stage where she LOVES to stand up with assistance. She always looks so proud of herself...absolutely precious! She starting eating in one of her "big girl" chairs yesterday and had such a good time...thanks Finnicum Family! I highly recommend this boaster seat - I have a feeling it will be visiting lots of friends houses and restaurants!

1 Comments:

At September 16, 2009 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

We just got that seat and have taken it to friend's houses & restaurants! Nana has the earlier (10 yrs now) version for her house.

I love that she is sitting and standing... so cute!! It is great that they can sit and play for a while now!!

Yay, Ellie!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home