Monday, November 16, 2009

Busy, busy, busy, busy...

...busy all day long... that is one of the songs from the play table that Ellie and Lucy have been using - it will be in my head until we get a new toy. I guess that how it works for most people. Cary and I were constantly singing the songs from the playmat that we finally put away only to be replaced by these new ones!

This is how Ellie is waiting most times when I go in to get her...it's hilarious! Our little wiggle worm is no longer happy to sit and play in one area with a toy or two. I'll have to get a video clip of her chasing Lucy...poor Lucy is going to be one tired puppy once Ellie starts walking!


Umm...how cute is this? I think this is my favorite "playtime"picture! I tried to get one with Lucy's paws up on the table but kept missing it.



Lucy thought Ellie was playing a game with her and kept trying to take the cellphone. Ellie was laughing ~ the sweetest sound!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home