Santa's Reindeer
Dancer and Prancer are resting up for their big trip with Santa @ Hick's Nursery on Long Island - Imagine that! We also got to "peek" at Santa while he was visiting with some kids. A man standing in front of us plowed Ellie down while taking pictures of his kids... Needless to say, there were tears and no visit with Santa. The reindeer cheered her up a little :) ...and the scrap by her eye is almost gone!

2 Comments:
Oh no!!! Poor Ellie!!
I haven't checked blogs in forever!! Ellie has gotten so big and is as cute as ever! I cant believe someone knocked her over. I hope you gave him a real nice "Christmas spirit look"..haha. I will send you an email, but thinking about taking Taylor to the museum on Monday. Maybe we can meet up???
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home