She's Here!
Miss Elizabeth Jeanne Broocks arrived on March 4th at 8:31pm weighing 6 pounds and 12 ounces. Let's just say child birth was not how I pictured it, but we're all doing well and adjusting to life with Ellie in the house. Cary and I are getting used to not sleeping through the night, and Lucy is getting used to all the energy it takes to watch over "her" baby! She is the first one beside the basinett when Ellie cries, loves to lick her little hands, and cocks her head as if she is listening to every sound Ellie makes. She checks out everyone who comes to visit Ellie - even family!
At Ellie's two week appointment, she weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces, and we're looking forward to hearing about another weight gain at her 1 month appointment this Wednesday. 1 month...I can hardly believe it!
Above are some of our favorite pictures so far. We'll keep you updated on all her firsts. We already think she is very "advanced" as she is smiling (yes, we know it's just gas), holding our hands, lifting her head, and trying to stand. Can you tell we're first time parents? :)
At Ellie's two week appointment, she weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces, and we're looking forward to hearing about another weight gain at her 1 month appointment this Wednesday. 1 month...I can hardly believe it!
Above are some of our favorite pictures so far. We'll keep you updated on all her firsts. We already think she is very "advanced" as she is smiling (yes, we know it's just gas), holding our hands, lifting her head, and trying to stand. Can you tell we're first time parents? :)

1 Comments:
I love that Lucy is now a watchdog! And since you guys are the parents, I am sure she is advanced! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home