Friday, June 26, 2009

Milestones

At Ellie's four month visit, she weighed 11 pounds and 9 ounces. The doctor said we were ready to start introducing rice cereal...Ellie was not a fan the first time! After a week, we will switch to oatmeal cereal and after a few weeks of mixing the two it will be time for some veggies! I never understood how kids were able to get so much food all over their faces when eating...I will never have to wonder again!


The past two nights, Ellie has not slept well. We tried unswaddling her thinking she didn't like it anymore and that definitely didn't work. This morning, she wriggled out of her diaper, so the sheets and swaddled were drenched when I went in to her room. It was 5 am and not time to get up, so I wrapped her up and laid her on the bed. She immediately popped her arms out of the swaddle and seemed ready to play! Desperate for some sleep, I laid down next to her and closed my eyes....and she did too! We had to repeat the same for naptime...what happens when the sheets are back on and she's in her crib? :)






2 Comments:

At June 26, 2009 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

Wow!! 11lbs! That is great!

Aw, she loves naptime with her mommy!! Hmmm... do you think you will fit in her crib ;)

 
At July 1, 2009 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Lauren Walsh said...

so cute, kasey! isn't rice cereal gross? who would like that?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home