Two Months Old!
Ellie turned two months old on Wednesday the 29th! Our trip to the doctor included vaccinations (Ellie was a trooper) and a switch to a new hypoallergenic formula. Ellie's little belly is feeling MUCH better, and as a result she is such a happy camper! Her little body is relaxed and calm :) She still has some reflux episodes, but overall she doing great!
Ellie weighs 10 pounds and four ounces! We continue to have fun wearing all the cute clothes people have given us. Thanks to Grandma Vikki for the adorable outfit Ellie has on in these pictures. As you can see, Cary and I are getting lots of smiles, and it is music to our ears to hear the coos that go along with them! Her new trick is to follow people with her eyes. She especially loves to do this with her daddy :)

1 Comments:
Adorable! I love the smile and I can see her mommy in her!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home