Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sweet Success!

After many attempts over the past couple of weeks, Ellie rolled over from her back to her tummy! I thought it might be a one time deal, but she continued to roll and even did it when we put her to sleep last night. Which meant it was time to say good-bye to her beloved swaddle. I have been dreading this moment for a while assuming that it would be a rough night... Ellie woke up once for a feeding and her mommy was wide awake most of the night waiting for her little cries. It must have been a good night sleep because she is still sleeping peacefully as I write this at 9 am!

1 Comments:

At July 28, 2009 at 1:52 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

So cute! I love when they sleep on their sides. Is that pink blanket an animal/blanket? Thomas sleeps with a giraffe and LOVES him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home