Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Travels

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with some of Cary's side of the family in Maryland. Ellie's first Thanksgiving was smooth sailing ~ a nap in the car, playful when we arrived in MD, a nap while we had a delicious dinner, playful and happy again, followed by an early bedtime for the carride home! Some favorite pictures from the day...
Ellie and Great-Grannie Nannie

First cousins once removed, second cousins, and Great-Grannie Nannie

Ellie loves being in her new big girl car seat :)


I was in charge of the sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving. I planned on making them the day before during Ellie's nap. Wednesday morning was a no napper morning! Our kitchen became a disaster zone, while Ellie played with everything in sight, and I didn't clean up or put anything away while cooking because I was too busy making sure she didn't get into the dog food or crawl out of the room! Notice the mismatched pj's...I can't even remember what happened there...

I think every pot, pan, utensil we own is on the countertop or floor!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home