Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekend Snapshots

It is officially spring in Richmond! We had a wonderful weekend - walks, the playground, yard work, a cook-out wih friends... Daddy even got to play a little golf one morning while Ellie and I met friends at the museum - the perfect weekend :)

Before going to bed, AnneClare told her mommy that she "loves Baby Ellie" ~ so sweet...

The boys + 1 baby (Cary is 1 step below everyone - he is not really that short!)

Yard work with Daddy

This is Ellie's new favorite thing to do - pull out all my neatly folded clothes and messily shove them back in when I say, "Let's clean up."

2 Comments:

At March 22, 2010 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Lauren said...

We have a similar problem if I am folding laundry - everything that gets folded into piles soon gets tossed around the room. I might have to try the "clean up" ritual soon. Good idea :)

 
At March 23, 2010 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Bess said...

Look how long her hair is!! Can't wait to see you guys in June!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home