Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend on the James

We spent the morning on Belle Isle today. Ellie loved the water...made us both so excited to see her at the beach this summer! At one point, she saw several people canoeing ~ as you can see, she loves to point to things now:)




On Saturday morning, we went to Maymont. We walked around the gardens and visited the farm. Sorry for the small pictures... I think I've finally figured out why it does that though :)



To start the weekend, Ellie did a little yard work on Friday afternoon. She doesn't actually pour water on the flowers, but just thrusts the watering can into them.

Every so often, she has to stop and make sure there is water left (even though she doesn't use any of it!)

Yup, there's water in there!


*

1 Comments:

At April 19, 2010 at 9:03 AM , Blogger Susan Moss said...

She is sooo cute! I love the pictures of her watering your flowers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home