Lots of Fun
We are super busy at the Broocks house these days - the pool opened (Ellie LOVES the water) and the Santa Barbara Scribners are in town for the month! Ellie is in LOVE with her cousins, William and Amelia (and Auntie Bess too!)
Amelia and Ellie - snack break at the pool
Ellie has stayed up to 9pm two different nights! Can you see the tired glazed over look?
It's a good thing William likes rocks as much as Ellie!
Ellie would follow William around all day...
I think a golf cart will appear on a future Santa Claus list...She was SO happy!
The one reason I try not to complain about a 95 degree hot and humid day ~ I LOVE these curls :)

1 Comments:
She is adorable!! I LOVE the curls - I am soooo jealous!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home