Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!

We're having a great time in Montauk; especially since it was 104 in Richmond today and 85 here :)

Uncle Dan and Ellie playing on the baby proofed deck - thanks Dan and Poppy for working so hard on this! This is Ellie favorite spot to be :)

Aunt San San and Ellie before our trip down to the beach. As you can see, Ellie is officially a hat wearer!

Happy Fourth of July!

dinner @ Gosman's Dock

On the docks after dinner

Now that we've mastered the hat, we're working on the sunglasses!

This is the cutest puppy I've ever seen (except for Lucy of course!) Bella is an 8 weeks old beagle, who we meet on fourth of july. Ellie LOVED Bella as you can see!

Beach babes (aka Nana and Ellie)

This is the first time Ellie has posed for me ~ I asked her to stand by the flowers and smile so that I could take her picture.....and she did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home