Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Playdate

I have not taken one picture since we've been in NY!! However, my parents and friends have taken some, so this is just one that I couldn't wait to share....hopefully more to come:)

We played with my friends and kiddies today! By the time we were ready to go, Ellie was tired, hungry and unwilling to take a picture with the boys. She was crying and I had to do a drop and run.... The boys are looking at her thinking, "How long is she going to sit there before she starts to cry again?"

1 Comments:

At February 23, 2011 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Susan Moss said...

hysterical!! I love all the kiddos expressions. Ellies hair is getting so long!! She looks so grown up. I enjoyed getting a sneak peak of your new house! i am sure you are enjoying all the extra space. Play date soon at the childrens museum?!?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home