Santa Baby
Emmie (Cary's mom), Ellie and I went to see Santa today. We knew Ellie was not going to be a huge fan, so we spent a good deal of time just watching him. "See Ellie...look how happy that little boy/girl is on Santa's lap." When it was finally Ellie's turn, we made sure the photographer was all set up before I did the "drop off and run". Here's a picture from Emmie's camera. It looked like the photographer was able to get one or two shots before the crying began :) ...ahh... first memories of Santa!


still not quite sure what to make of the whole experience!

2 Comments:
She looks so cute in her dress!!! We have not done the Santa thing yet. I am pretty sure Taylor will scream bloody murder.
She is so cute ... I can't wait to see her!! We are going to do the santa thing next week... fingers crossed!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home