Stir Crazy
Nothing much going on in Richmond, except for SNOW! I never thought I'd ever say I was sick of snow... I am VERY sick of the snow! We got our fourth round of snow this morning. Ellie needed a late morning nap (boredom induced) so I am finally updating the blog.
My parents gave Ellie this Tiffany's rattle for Christmas thinking it would be more of a keepsake than anything else... A month later, it looks like an army of small children have been teething on it! Thanks Nana and Poppy! It has been a big help as we wait more teeth!
After Ellie and I both had the stomach bug last week, Cary caught a much nastier version of it this week :( Ellie and I HAD to get out of the house even though the third snow had made it's way to Richmond. We made it to the end of the block before turning around...
We have been living in our pj's...no sense in getting dressed when you're just going to be playing around the house :) Maybe we'll put clothes on someday soon - not today though!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home